Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So Tyler and I were sitting on the couch today, waiting for Ellen to come on (we love that show..she is sooo funny). Anyway, Tyler was super happy. He was smiling and cooing and just grinning from ear to ear. It was pretty funny. Well, after about five minutes of this I finally realized that Tyler had a poopy diaper, and to top that off it was running down his leg and all over his pants. So what I thought was Tyler loving mommy time and thinking I was the greatest, turned out to be Tyler thinking his poo was funny and I guess enjoying the fact that it was all over him. I guess mommy is just not as funny as I think I am. Too bad. Maybe one day Tyler will think I am as funny as his poo is.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommy of Four said...

haha...I am trying REALLY hard to not make a comment on that last statement:)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gotta love those moments!:)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

haha! oh maria. too funny.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home