Saturday, February 09, 2008

Quick Update

Hi all. Here is a quick little update about us. We have moved to Colorado. We have been here a little over a month now. Jess still has not found a job. He has had three interviews, but no luck yet. We are staying with his parents for now. Our house back in Kansas is still on the market. A few people have come to look at it, but not a lot. We are hoping it sells soon. I am taking two online classes this semester. I am thirty weeks pregnant. Not much longer before our second little boy comes along. We are doing fine. Money still makes me worry, but life is good and God is helping us through this time. That's about all.

11 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Rader said...

Thanks for the update! I've been checking occassionally and wondering about you guys :) Your lil' belly is SO cute :) Sorry Jess still hasn't found a job yet. Justin is still looking for one too. It's so frustrating, isn't it??? As I pray for our situation I'll remember yours too. BUT (and big BUT here) God always gets us through doesn't He? He's awesome.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Maria Purviance said...

I didn't know Justin was looking for a job. It is frustating. I will be praying for you guys.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Mommy of Four said...

You are so cute:)

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Not to be redundant or anything, but you're a cute pregnant person. :) I hope and pray Jess finds something soon!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Kelly Benware said...

I've been missing your posts; it's crazy to think you've already move. I'm thinking of you lady.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Money being tight is hard. I'll be praying for ya today.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Ok, you're way overdue for another update and belly pictures. That baby's gonna be here SOON!!! My guess? 2-3 weeks.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Heather Durkee said...

We miss you Maria. I hope you are doing well.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Okay, I REALLY miss you :(

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any more updates?????????

5:06 AM  
Blogger Mommy of Four said...

MARIA'S HAVING HER BABY CORBIN RIGHT NOW!!!!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home