Wednesday, May 30, 2007

-I start summer classes next week. The break was nice.
-I love the children's authors Eric Carl and Sandra Boynton.
-Ty is about to crawl..any day now. And he has four teeth now. He is getting so big..doesn't even want me to feed him anymore...He wants to do it himself.
-I love to do things in the yard. I have been weeding like crazy and planting all kinds of stuff. We have a garden too. It's fun to watch it grow.
-Just spent a lot of time with Jess' parents. They are back in the country..it's good to have them around.
-Jess' grandma...Ty's great-grandma is coming to visit us next week. It will be fun to meet her.
-I love to cook. Just made a lemon cheese braid. Making bread from scratch is not hard..at least this recipe isn't too bad. And it is sooooooooooo good.
-I am growing tired of bloging. I don't know how much longer I will keep it up.
-I am getting a new computer next week. A mac, of course....what else would I get???

4 Comments:

Blogger Mommy of Four said...

You'd BETTER keep blogging...or get a facebook. It took me YEARS to get you to get a blog!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Maria Purviance said...

hahaha..you are funny.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Hey, I'm serious. If you quit, I'm gonna make you wish you hadn't. And YES, you DO need to call me. Same home # as before the move. Cell still doesn't work here.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Maria - to answer your cleaning questions:
~I haven't tried the laundry detergent yet. Still finishing up my big bottle of Sunlight and then I'll make a batch.
~ I do find that the vinegar and baking soda work really well for cleaning. But if you find you have a lot of build up (lime,hard water, or whatever)you may find that you need to clean it first with a heavy duty cleaner and then use the vinegar/baking soda combo for regular maintenance. But it does work really well, even in fairly dirty toilets...
Basically you'd be amazed at the cleaning power of Baking Soda.
~Floor cleaner..works great, no need to rinse (I use a generic brand of 'soda water' -aka: Club Soda-that is salt free, and is only carbonated water with no additives)

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions I didn't answer...

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home