Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Here is a list of very random things going on in my life right now...none of it at all interesting to you probably...but whatever...here it is anyway.

-failed my muscle test
-need to do well on my nervous system test on saturday
-have WAY too much school work this week
-my in-laws get back in the country at the end of this month
-tyler had his six month check-up today..he is great
-tyler hates avocados
-made some new recipes tonight..one which was creamy banana crepes...fun to make
-we owe $200 to kansas state taxes(yeah, that's right..jess waited until now to do them)
-we owe $7 to missiouri state taxes(really, why do they bother?)
-our bronco broke last week..needed new water pump...$268.
-i hate money
-i allow too many things to bother me
-can't wait until i can get out in my garden to work..we are planting a vegtable garden this year
-this cold front is killing my flowers and i hate it
-i am tired and i am going to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

-are you going to nursing school?
-yeah- money sucks.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Maria Purviance said...

yeah to both.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home