Thursday, March 29, 2007

man, i must be off, or stupid, or crazy, or weird, or just plain ole confused because it seems to me like most people i am in contact with are just handy dandy find with the church and christianity and all that jazz. i feel like i am the only one with questions, concerns, and opinions that are not the same as everyone elses. what's wrong with me? did i miss some big meeting that the Lord had with everyone and so everyone has "got it" or something. please tell me if you think i am just crazy or normal cuz i sure feel like i am one of the old balls.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mommy of Four said...

you're not crazy, but you are still an odd ball:)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Maria Purviance said...

how was your interview?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was thinking of you today and pondering your disatisfaction with the church in general. I do have some thoughts I'll share with you that will hopefully encourage you and maybe even give you some perspective...However, I'm away on a mini holiday and secretly stealing away on a friend's computer - so 'twill have to wait until my return.......but I haven't forgotten about you and what you've shared....

3:46 PM  
Blogger oljonnyhurd said...

Have you read my blog? Anyway, I think you're crazy if you feel like you're one of the old balls. (A Big Daddy quote comes to mind)

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home