Saturday, June 30, 2007

so here i am. sometimes i feel like my life just passes by and i am not in any way doing anything to benifit anybody..or anything for that matter. i think i can be a very discontent person. i always want what is not. not always, but i have found myself to be that way. i think it mostly is just all about the unrest in my soul. i always feel like there is more, which there is, but it makes me uneasy...or unhappy...or, well, i really don't know the word i am looking for. whatever. i don't feel very close to God. i don't know what i am trying to say so i am going to shut up now. have a good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually your words speak loud and clear. You sound like every other young mom i know...including me. Our days are comsumed by children/work/school...and little little time for us. Therefore we get very little time with the Lord in an intimate way. After we tend to our responsiblities, children, husbands there is something we need ....sleep. Therefore we dont' get much time to ourselves or our savior. It's exactly how many many mothers are feeling right now alonside you Maria. I feel your heart, your pain, your unease, your disapointment, your longing, your needs. I am praying for you today sister friend.I know what it's like to not have girlfriends around. It was so discouraging and empty. I love you Maria...i say that not lightly at all. I love you sister and am so proud of you for pressing through. Just remember when you don't know what to pray.....sing! Sing doing dishes, sing vacuming, sing your baby to sleep. Just always have praise on your lips and that will lift you at least a little knowing you are praising Jesus anyways. Find peace in your soul today Maria and a song in your heart...i love you sister.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home