Monday, July 02, 2007

One thing I HATE about the 4th of July is that people shoot fireworks for like a week. If we are allowed to have fireworks at our home..it should be a law that they can only be shot off on the 4th of July...that way people like me won't get so stinkin mad and annoyed at my neighbors. (i only have one neighbor who is doing this...all the other neighbors are fine. it's the people who live behind me) I WANT TO GO PUNCH THEM AND TAKE THEIR FIREWORKS AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!! see, i am mad....this should not be. stupid people. and what's the point in shooting fireworks off in the middle of the day????? that's so retarded. do any of you get annoyed by this or is it just me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy of Four said...

We almosy called the cops last night because all our neighbors were shooting off firewroks at almost 1 am. It was keeping us ALL up and we were geting so mad! They were ding it all night the night before, too. Unfortunately, there are SO many people doing it, that there just aren't enough cops to keep up with all the delinquents.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home