Thursday, August 09, 2007

With No Use

It's hard to have only one good foot to use. Ever since I broke my foot, I have been hopping around, trying to get things done. I love to stay busy..so it's been a little hard for me having this foot problem. It's hard for me to clean, I am going to try to sweep and mop my floors today..cuz, well, they are dirty. I am trying to get laundry done..but it's hard to get up and down the stairs. I don't have much time to rest my foot because I have Ty to run around after all day. I do get to rest it during his naptimes, but even then it's hard for me to sit still..I think of all the things I need to do. My poor, poor garden is getting weeds, and it feels very neglected. I guess I am writing this to say that I am VERY thankful that this is only a temp. thing..and that I have the ability to walk, talk, and do all the other things that some people can't do. Now if only this foot would heal a little faster...

2 Comments:

Blogger oljonnyhurd said...

I ripped up my ligaments in 12th grade and had to wear an air cast for a full year.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Nata said...

I counselled at a camp for a full summer, and broke my foot the first week... while leading the singing.

After a few weeks I got a walking cast. Thankfully, I had the best campers in the world every single week, and they were all so hung up on taking care of me that I never had to wonder where they were or worry about keeping up with them!

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home