Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Game

Thursday night, Jess, Ty and I , along with Jess' brother and sister-in-law, went to the Chiefs/Saints pregame. It was my first time at a professional football game. We had so much fun. Ty had to get use to all the yelling, but once he did he went to sleep for a bit. I am glad to say that the KC Chiefs did NOT win! (None of us like them). Jess' sister-in-law is a major Saints fan. I don't mind cheering for them as long as they are not playing the Panthers! Anyway, there are some pictures of the game below. I am so glad it's football season again!!!! (By the way, there are no pictures of Jess and I...those two people are Jess' brother and sister-in-law)













1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Rader said...

How fun! Ty is looking oh-so-adorable and it's been said before but I just HAVE to say it again....my does he EVER look like a little-man Maria!!! HA! Too cute.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home